Careers | Job Openings | Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager
About the role
We are seeking candidates with 3+ years of experience that meet the following criteria:
Maintaining product backlogs whenever New FSD/Sub-Projects are assigned and Creating tickets after analysis of FSD and proactively highlighting gaps where required.
Taking ownership of the implementation at all stages of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements till deployment to production.
Communicate effectively with the engineering and business analysis teams and update tickets accordingly.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide estimates and timelines for project tasks/deliverables
- Communicate and update the client on timelines, updates, and tickets
- Resolve impediments and blockers to achieve deadlines and targets
- Manage and lead teams to optimise efficiency and productivity through setting and managing expectations
- Proactively and reactively identifying potential risks in advance to mitigate disruption to project timelines
- Allocate resources and conduct capacity planning for your team
- Coordinate inter and intra-team efforts to streamline processes
- Prepare diligently for all internal or client meetings
- Provide project updates to the management team with full transparency for key decisions
- Maintain necessary product and process documentation
- Assist in leading organisational and structural improvements to create efficient and scalable teams
It is advantageous to:
- Continue to learn and increase your domain knowledge across different business functions
- Work with the team, to influence and drive decision-making and support organisational projects or product teams
- Responsibly ensure Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
What we offer you:
- A highly competitive financial package and benefits including health insurance, OPD
- Access to additional training and courses to grow your professional and personal skillsets
- Weekly organised sporting activities (cricket, football, etc.)
- Quarterly corporate away days at world-class venues
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions including presentations, cultural initiatives, and personal development
- A productive and collaborative work environment where you can thrive!