Careers | Job Openings | iOS Developer
About the role
We currently have a vacancy in our iOS team, seeking talented, dedicated, and creative iOS developers for exciting roles at digitify.
The iOS Developer position is responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications ensuring the quality and performance of features to a high standard.
You will also be responsible for proactively identifying potential issues and deploying proven problem-solving skills to resolve application bottlenecks, fix application bugs before release, continue to maintain quality code and design/implement application updates.
We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackle new challenges, learn new frameworks and technologies, and work alongside other developers
If you're up for the challenge of helping us transform the next generation of digital banking propositions, then this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at least 4 - 5 years of demonstrable professional experience as an iOS developer
- Expert knowledge in Swift, CocoaTouch and other Apple frameworks
- Have extensive knowledge of application architecture and design patterns
- Possess in-depth knowledge of and experience using WebService APIs integrations and SOLID principles
- Have an intimate understanding of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines
It is advantageous to have:
- Knowledge of RxSwift would be a major advantage
- Experience of working with frameworks based (modules) project structure would be a major advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Unit Testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD) would be preferred.
What we offer you:
- A highly competitive financial package and benefits including health insurance, OPD
- Access to additional trainings and courses to grow your professional and personal skillsets.
- Weekly organised sporting activities (cricket, football etc)
- Quarterly corporate away days at world class venues.
- Weekly knowledge sharing sessions including presentations, cultural initiatives and personal development.
- A productive and collaborative work environment where you can thrive!
To be considered for the role, click on Apply Now to share your resumes with us.