Careers | Job Openings | Solution Architect (Java)
Solution Architect (Java)
About the role
digitify is recruiting Solution Architect for an exciting role developing the next wave of digital financial propositions.
The successful candidate will be an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and will be accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design.
You will be responsible for operational and technical issues and translating technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
In addition to this, your role will entail leading implementation, integration, and user acceptance testing for complex and enterprise level applications and acting as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
Your ability to showcase yourself as an active member of technology communities will be very valuable to your application.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Designing the overall technical architecture for the backend services based on products / projects requirements, ensuring reliability, scalability, maintainability, usability.
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Directly communicate with customers during solution architecture design or solution implementation activities
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Ensuring great quality codes, unit testing and best practices implementation with Dev team.
- Mapping decisions with requirements and be able to translate the same to developers.
- Identifying different solutions and being able to narrow down the best option that meets the products / projects requirements
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework, and high-level design of the application for the developers.
- Recommending technologies, design patterns, and frameworks for future proof scalable applications.
- Understanding and relating technology integration scenarios and applying these learnings in projects
- Resolving issues that are raised during code/review, through exhaustive systematic analysis of the root cause, and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and at least 10 years of demonstrable professional experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years as Software Architect, hands-on technical lead role in large scale software and technology development projects.
- 5+ years’ experience developing relational and non-relational data storages
- 5+ years’ experience in team leadership
- Strong Java 8 or above development background
- Should be well versed with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Amazon Web Services.
- Exposure of different Clouds would be a big plus e.g., GCS, RCS
- Strong background in integrations (using REST, SOAP and/or ESB)
- Should be a trouble shooter and able to provide solutions to cross-cutting concerns (security, performance, caching, JVM tuning)
- Understand performance issues and approaches to address them systematically
- A technical mindset and analytical approach with great attention to details
- Good leadership and communication skills with a product customer-driven mindset.
- A go-getter attitude with a sense of ownership and problem-solving skills, willing to educate teams for continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
It is advantageous to have:
- Experience working as part of a successful Agile/SCRUM team.
- Experience in JIRA
- Ability to work as part of an integrated delivery team.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and have consistently demonstrated the ability to work well and excel in a collaborative team environment
- Able to work independently for catching up with crucial deadlines
- A background in the Fintech/Banking or related industries.
What we offer you:
- A highly competitive financial package and benefits including health insurance, OPD
- Access to additional trainings and courses to grow your professional and personal skillsets.
- Weekly organized sporting activities (cricket, football etc…)
- Quarterly corporate away days at world class venues.
- Weekly knowledge sharing sessions including presentations, cultural initiatives and personal development.
- A productive and collaborative work environment where you can thrive!
To be considered for the role, click on Apply Now to share your resumes with us.